Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy Holidays

Today is my first day of Christmas holidays, and Sophia and I have already been very busy and enjoying just being at home. We started the day with some fingerpainting.

Masterpiece in progress.

Sophia was a little hesitant at first to get her hands messy, but after about 2 seconds, she really didn't care anymore.

Sophia and baby shared a chocolate chip each while I baked, and then baby had to get her face cleaned.

Amazing how messy just two little chocolate chips can be.

Sophia is very happy to have me home - she gave me the perfect gift this morning by sleeping in unil 8am which she has never done. What a treat.

I tried to go for a walk with her, but she refuses to actually walk in the snow - she'll only stand in it.

No doubt we'll be having a white Christmas this year.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Enjoy your time at home. Sam also likes chocolate chips and stands in the snow. These two are just perfect for each other.

Carolyn said...

Love the snowsuit Feefee.