Sunday, June 3, 2007

A Sioux Reunion

This weekend we went away to a wedding in Collingwood - it was my first time away from Sophia. (after 16 months!) I left her in the best of care - her Abuelita. Thanks to Magally for making it easy for us to enjoy a night out. Sophia told me she had a great time with you.

Mike & Sara are two of my favourite people - both pilots - and they make a great couple. Their wedding allowed all of us who once lived together in Sioux Lookout to reunite and party like we used to when we were up there.

As you can tell by my husband's eyes, the bar was plentiful. (although probably not so much so by the end of the evening).

Mindy and I both love Mike to pieces, and we were so happy to finally meet his wonderful family from the East Coast. His Scottish relatives played awesome Celtic music and even did some "RiverDancing" - quite impressive.
Sara was a stunning bride and glowed throughout the day. Congratulations Mike and Sara! Thanks for inviting us all to be a part of your day.





No comments: